FDA Recalls & Safety Alerts
For more information, visit the Animal & Veterinary page of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration website.
- 09/12/2019 KRS Global Biotechnology -Animal Sterile Drug Products -Lack of sterility assurance -KRS Global Biotechnology
- 09/06/2019 Hospira Inc.-Bacteriostatic Water for Injection-Potential Lack of Sterility Assurance-Hospira Inc.
- 09/03/2019 Berkley & Jensen-Pig Ears Potential to be contaminated with Salmonella -Dog Goods USA LLC
- 08/27/2019 Brutus & Barnaby Pig ears-Potential to be contaminated with Salmonella -Brutus & Barnaby
- 08/22/2019 Dechra Veterinary Products - Veterinary ophthalmic drug products- Due to concerns of QA controls in the manufacturing facility -Altaire Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 08/16/2019 Chef Toby Pig ears-Potential to be contaminated with Salmonella-Dog Goods USA LLC
- 08/15/2019 Texas Tripe Raw frozen pet food-Potential to be contaminated with Salmonella and Listeria monocytogenes- Texas Tripe Inc.
- 07/30/2019 Lennox Pet treat-Pig ears -Potential to be contaminated with Salmonella-Lennox Intl
- 07/26/2019 Lennox Pig ears-Potential Salmonella contamination-Lennox Intl
- 07/03/2019 PSP Pig ears-Potential Salmonella contamination-Pet Supplies Plus
- 06/26/2019 Aqueon-Aqueon Betta Food-Potential Salmonella contamination-Central Aquatics
- 06/18/2019 Premier Pharmacy Labs-All Products Intended to be Sterile -Lack of Sterility Assurance-Premier Pharmacy Labs Inc
- 06/18/2019 RXQ Compounding LLC -All sterile human and animal products within expiry.- Lack of Sterility Process Assurance-RXQ Compounding LLC
- 05/26/2019 Southern States Various animal feed-Elevated Aflatoxin Levels-Cargill, Inc.
- 05/24/2019 Norbrook Veterinary injectable drug products -Product sterility cannot be assured -Norbrook Laboratories Limited
- 05/21/2019 Hill’s Canned Dog Food -Potentially Elevated Levels of Vitamin D Hill’s Pet Nutrition
- 05/06/2019 Southern States Various animal feed-Elevated Aflatoxin Levels- Cargill, Inc.
- 04/29/2019 Norbrook Laboratories Limited Subcutaneous injectable drug products-Lack of Sterility-Norbrook Laboratories Limited
- 04/24/2019 Jurox Alfaxan unpreserved, an intravenous injectable anaesthetic for cats and dogs-Presence of the aluminum phosphate precipitate- Jurox Incorporated
- 04/05/2019 Thogersen Family Farm raw frozen ground pet food-Potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes -Thogersen Family Farm
- 04/04/2019 Muse Wet Cat Food -Potential Presence of Rubber Pieces-Nestle Purina PetCare Company
- 03/20/2019 Hill’s Canned Dog Food-Due to Elevated Levels of Vitamin D-Hill’s Pet Nutrition
- 03/07/2019 Norbrook Enroflox® 100 Injection, Noromectin® Injection, Ivermax® 1% Injection-Lack of sterility assurance-Norbrook Laboratories Limited
- 02/15/2019 Evolve, Sportsman's Pride, and Triumph-Dry Dog Food0-Potentially Elevated Levels of Vitamin D -Sunshine Mills Inc.
- 01/31/2019 Hill's Science Diet Canned Dog Food-Potentially Elevated Levels of Vitamin D-Hill's Pet Nutrition
- 02/09/2017 Grreat Grreat Choice Adult Dog Food with Chicken & Rice Metal Pieces PetSmart
- 02/03/2017 Evanger’s 12oz Hunk of Beef Dog food Pentobarbital Evanger’s Dog & Cat Food Co.
- 01/13/2017 Blue Ridge Beef Raw Dog and Cat food Listeria monocytogenes Blue Ridge Beef
- 01/06/2017 9LivesTM, EverPetTM, and Special KittyTM Canned cat food Possible low levels of thiamine (Vitamin B1) J.M. Smucker Company
- 01/03/2017 9LivesTM, EverPetTM, and Special KittyTM Canned cat food Possible low levels of thiamine (Vitamin B1) J.M. Smucker Company
- 12/08/2016 Blue Ridge Beef Pet Food Salmonella, Listeria Blue Ridge Beef
- 10/07/2016 Cesar Filet Mignon Flavor wet dog food Presence of plastic Mars Petcare US
- June 23, 2016 Radagast Pet Food, Inc. Is Voluntarily Recalling Four Lots Of Frozen Rad Cat Raw Diet® Due To Possibly Salmonella And Listeria Monocytogenes Health Risk
- January 15, 2016 Carnivore Meat Company, LLC Voluntarily Issues a Recall for One Lot of Frozen Pet Food
- January 04, 2016 Big Dog Natural Recalls Chicken and Fish Supreme Dog Food Due to Possible Salmonella and Listeria monocytogenes Health Risk